Monday, January 5, 2009

Update

Well, I am going to make a quick update...mainly so I don't have to see that same last post everytime I click out blog.
*John and I spent the last week and 1/2 in Portland. It was cold and snowy but we had a great time with little things scheduled. We hung out with a few friends but mostly relaxed, celebrated Johns birthday and saw family!
*John turned 30! We had a big party for him at the house Saturday night- thanks to Kimbo, Lyn, Diane and Emily it was a success!
*My brother had their second baby- Madison Grace. I heard she is adorable!
* I head back to school today- I am seriously struggling with this, I loved not working over the break and so I probably should go spend some time with the Lord and pray about being content where He has me...
This should be an exciting semester, it should go by really fast and I think that I will be working less than last semester- yay! ( which hopefully means more blogging!)

1 comment:

Bethany Fegles Photography said...

It was wonderful spending an afternoon with you guys!! You two are precious people I wish we got to hang out with more! :)
Love you,
Bethany