Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Is God Green? and Earth Hour




Is God Green?
This Friday is an event that our church (my hubby) has been working on for awhile and I am very excited about it. It is called "Is God Green" and we will be hearing from Dr. Timothy Pierce about how to think Christianly about the environment.

Earth Hour
Also, to make the weekend even more green, I am looking forward to participating in Earth Hour on Saturday night in which everyone turns their lights out at 8:30 local time. For those of you who are teachers there are also some worksheets available online.

Hope you all will join me in both events!!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Hi Natalee...I just now saw your comment on my older post about my dog. How funny! I wonder if they have the same personalities, too. We call Dixie "our little human". I just love her. Thanks for leaving a comment!