Saturday, April 25, 2009

learning new things



So tonight has been a night of learning for me...which is giving my husband a lot of entertainment! Two things I learned tonight:

1. Wrestling isn't real, its all choreographed. Who knew?
2. The White House isn't the Capitol Building. (I am a little embarrassed that I didn't know this)
I feel like I might fail one of those Jay Leno "Jay Walking" segments.

Please comment and let me know if you knew these things.

We are going to D.C. in August with some friends so hopefully I will come away much smarter, I am teaching 2nd graders after all.

4 comments:

KimBeau Hughes said...

You are hilarious. I love you!

Bethany Fegles Photography said...

I love your blog! You are so funny and it's really fun to read! You should post more often!

So, yes WWF wrestling is fake, but high school and college wrestling is real. :)

And sadly, I don't know very much in the social studies and history department because my hs teacher who taught both of those classes was also the varsity boys basketball coach and he definitely cared more about basketball than teaching us anything! So sad. :)

Lauren said...

Hi Nat! I would love to have coffee and hang out with you guys. I want to meet your hubby! I'm not working right now, so let me know what works for you andf we will set it up! YAY!

Comet Aamodt said...

You are too cute Natalee! :o) (sigh) Miss you...

I hate to tell you that... yes, I did know those two things. But, if it makes you feel any better I didn't know about the White House until I was older (i.e. I didn't learn that in H.S.)!

The wrestling thing... yeah, TOTALLY knew that was fake back in H.S. ;o)