Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Poor Dog!

So I had to get on today because John informed me that there were several grammatical errors in my last post...I told him it was because it was 11pm when I was posting last night and I was tired..anyhow, errors corrected! :)

I thought I would take this opportunity to share with you the before and after pictures of our dog, Stewart's, hair cut...Get Ready!

Before: ( doesn't he look just pissed)

After: ( I have a treat in my hand hence the tongue sticking out of his mouth)

Go ahead and laugh...we know, he looks like a dork! We like him with long hair,even though the before pic is a little extreme! :) I think he freezes all day now! Poor guy!

Now- Since 6 pm I have swept and mopped the floors, vacuumed, cleaned out my fridge from Thanksgiving, done all my dishes , blogged of course and I am going to go enjoy the HUGE fire that John just built- YAY!

2 comments:

Bex said...

he is so cute!! however, i do like the crazy long hair.

Marcy said...

I just love this picture! Thanks for this post. Thanks for stopping by my blog.