Monday, March 3, 2008

Emily Tagged me...

Emily Rozell tagged me and I kept forgetting so here goes:

10 Years ago I was:
A sophomore in High School and was entering the "devil woman" phase of my life ( as my friends and I like to call it)

On my To-do list today is:
I have a week to-do list:
Find a teacher to volunteer under
Make cookies
Invite our neighbors for dinner
Costco with Kimbo
Make veggie tray for Rayzor Elem.
Pick up books from Mardel
Get paint for this weekend!

If I became a billionaire I would:
Tithe
Re-do my kitchen, then sell the house and buy a big older home and re-do it!
Help out each of my and John's family members in some way, even if its buying them something they want but could never afford
Pay off our car and my student loans!
Go to the local schools and see how I could help some families
Invest!
Get laser hair removal, never shave again- yes please!
Buy a timeshare
I don't know what else...lots I'm sure

3 of my bad habits:
starting too many projects at once
forgetting to turn my ringer back on after having been somewhere when it needs to be off
forgetting at least one thing from the house everytime I leave

5 Jobs I've had:
1. Waitress at Outback Steakhouse
2. worked at a garden/nursery - Little Red Riding Hood Nursery in Lubbock
3. toddler teach at Nike World Headquarters in Portland
4. Teacher Aide in an elementary classroom for 2 years
5. different types of admin work at a business and life coaching company- Building Champions in Portland

5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I used to be wild- "those devil woman days"
2.I went skydiving in college
3. I love going to Lowes and Home Depot
4. I want to be a full time wife and mommy..in a couple years
5. I loved living in Oregon!

I am tagging...no one! Pretty sure I won't have bad luck for the rest of the year either! ;-)

1 comment:

Bethany Fegles Photography said...

i love your new blog layout/background. so cute! just like you! :)