Friday, May 30, 2008

Who really runs our house??

So part of me is embarrassed about the photos below....but clearly not enough to keep them to myself. ;-) I came out from getting ready this morning, calling for Lilly because I thought she might need to go outside....I walked into the living room to see this:
Now, as far as I know this has never happened and I totally should have yelled at her and made her get down the minute I saw her but all I could do was slowly walk to the camera and hope she didn't move. Obviously she didn't move, in fact she just stayed there and starred at me...it just cracked me up! I kinda feel like one of those moms who can't help but crack up laughing at something their children say and shouldn't!
And I promise I cleaned my coffee table! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont know you, i just came across your blog but i had to ask- is that a poodle-shitzhu? we have a dog that looks just like yours!

John and Natalee Warren said...

Lilly is a Yorki-poo...:)

Those Tonnes said...

those are fun pics. Can't believe she stayed that long on the coffee table for you. It was great to see you this weekend.

The Rozell Family said...

yorki-poo...more like shit-poo!!!!...get it, both are names for a bowel movement....anyways...

uh, this is clay, not emily
(pass that on the john, he will think its funny, more funny that i actually spent the time to post it rather than the joke itself)

Cherie Rainwater said...

Absolutely hilarious! I can't believe she thought that was the most comfortable place to be in that moment!